Commercial Information means any commercial information relating to any Talent or Talent Representative, including without limitation booking prices, negotiation history, booking agreement terms, talent riders and other documentation required to deliver talent to an engagement.
Contact Information means contact information of a User including without limitation address, phone number and email.
Customer means any person registered on the Platform who seeks to receive Services from a Talent.
Non-personal Information means information which does not relate to a person and/or cannot be used to identify a person.
Personal Information means any information which can be used to identify an individual and described in detail in clause 2.
Platform means this website, app, platform and any service offered under the name “G.E.T” which operates as a marketplace and a platform which allows Customers to book and receive Services from Talents.
Privacy Act means the Privacy Act 1998 (Cth).
Services mean entertainment or performance services by Talent.
Spam Act means the Spam Act 2003 (Cth).
Talent means any person registered on the Platform who seeks to provide Services to Customer.
Talent Representative means any person, registered on the Platform, who is appointed or nominated by Talent to act on the Talent’s behalf on the Platform.
Uploaded Content means any content whatsoever which you upload to the Platform, including but not limited to any descriptions, reviews, usage data, feedback, comments, chats, media.
User means any person using or registering on the Platform whatsoever.
What personal information do we collect?
- We may collect Personal Information about you when you use the Platform, register on the Platform or interact with us in anyway.
- Information you provide to us: We collect all information which Users voluntarily provide to us through using the Platform or interacting with us. This includes information provided:
- during registration;
- during correspondence, enquiries, support services or phone calls, or customer surveys; or
- uploaded onto the Platform in any way.
The Personal Information we may collect includes without limitation:
- basic information such as your first and last name;
- Contact Information;
- demographic information such as postal code, age, and gender;
- other relevant information (profession, music taste, preferences and interests);
- your images, contact and other information and links to your social media channels (if you are a Talent) or logos, contact and other information and links to social media channels of the Talent, or organisations you represent (if you are a Talent Representative);
- geographic location;
- login credentials for third-party websites;
- other information obtained by your use of the Platform; and
- any other information that enables Users to be personally identified.
- Information we obtain from others: We may also collect or receive Personal Information from third party sources, such as Talent, other Customers, social media or other third-party integrations.